Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Summer mood

Feeling very tired these few days, dun really have the motivation to start doing my tutorials whenever I reached home. This is bad, cuz I believe most of the time I would understand the topic thru the tutorials rather than the boring lectures. Flunk my struc quiz yesterday, torsion was so easy, yet I did the wrong method, kind of had a mental block that time....My level of interest for hydraulics is dropping drastically, yea, now still quite blur abt the second part, maybe becuz I dun like the lecturer. Ivle test tmr, havnt study...how?? :x

Now at home feeling sleepy........Zzz....Weather so hot la!!!


Song Recommendation of The Week:
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly


A simple, straightforward, sunny pop tune. She possesses a clean, pure and pleasing voice. Somehow, the atmosphere is like having a friend sitting down by the campfire and singing a favorite song for you. If u really like this song, I recommend u check out her debut album “Coco”. This sun-kissed single is just one of the many lofty mid-tempo numbers about rain on windowpanes and of course love. I must say she mixes guitar strings and drums pretty well….not too shabby for a new singer….

Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s.

0 Flame: