Thanks to qt for her belated bday present. Received a few CDs, one of them from The Click Five. Awesome stuff. Think can roughly spot a few of their next no.1 hit singles already. Still love “Empty” and “Jenny”. But I still dun think Kyla is cute......and I am not jealous of him…Speaking of new albums, I have just won the Will.I.Am brand new CD from radiopulze NUS. Didn’t know it was that easy. Or I was lucky…..
Infra proj finally done. I personally think we are putting a lot of effort in it; this week is a good time to end it and submit. I do not want my report to become an encyclopedia or dictionary. Hope we can score well cuz we are spending too much time on it le…..CTW pp also settled. Now left OD next wed…hehe…She said our pp was substantial. Okay, I will see how she will grade it. Action speaks louder than words.
Sigh…I can almost forecast how hectic my week 13 would be…3 tests, 1 OD….
*faint*
Song Recommendation of the Week:
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus – Your Guardian Angel
A band that was formed in 2003 just for kicks, and now their first 2 singles have already made it to No. 1 in Singapore. According to lead singer Ronnie Winter, the band name means absolutely nothing and it just pop out from nowhere. This band taps into elements of pop-punk, pop, screamo and metal. I feel that they combine them in a way that’s both surprising and invigorating. This song is all about sacrificing everything you have for someone u love, even if you die doing so. I guess everyone wouldn’t mind doing that for their loved ones…Nice slow rock ballet…I really adore it…"I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven"
Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment