This is one of the tunes on the soundtrack of Haru: An Unforgettable Day in Korea, a web drama that promotes Korean’s tourism (www.haru2010.com). Part 1 of the OST is performed by SuJu with Angel, also an impressive number but I shall be biased towards the girl this time haha. A pretty calm soothing song for the night and it really features the beautiful vocals of Tiffany. A lot of times I personally felt that most SNSD’s songs don’t do their voices justice and they do need solo songs like this to showcase each of their abilities and range. Realized that Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica possess very distinct voices. Jessica has a higher pitched voice, compared to Taeyeon but Tiff has the most pleasant voice to listen too. Just one thing, hmm, she needs to work on her voice control and range. Nevertheless, they still have the lovely vocals in their own ways.
Btw, I give this song 3.9 out of 5 leaves....
Btw, I give this song 3.9 out of 5 leaves....


0 Flame:
Post a Comment