Its pretty late and I am just getting the music list ready for next wk.
Shall rehearse a bit for recital later before snoozing.
Today I did something at boccia which I never did before and am really contented at the amt of effort that I put in :) Plus, I got to know more abt Tess and MZ which is good because they have really practical work experience and advice for me.
This month is full of birthdays, esp for those I know. 13-15-17-19. Every 2 consecutive days, I know of a person who is celebrating his/her birthday. Amazing.
CJ is on OMG, so all the dance instructors will be the challenger next wed. Korean hiphop.
They need people to vote! and people to go and fill up the seats haha.
My this new pair of transitional specs has a pretty short lifespan. I predict its gonna die soon :(
I can't even take good care of my specs. Shall not spend too much on this next time.
Lesson learnt!
On a side note, have been feeling rather empty these 2 days. There is an issue stucked on my mind, yet I can't solve it and can't ask my friends for help. Sometimes its frustrating to be caught in a tricky situation. The best way is to sit down and think deep, weigh the pros and cons before deciding the next step. Whatever the decision is, there should never be a time to regret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment