Attended the NTU Music Express Finals 《飞跃时空》 on 12 Sep. It ended really late but I left the auditorium at 10 after voting for this song which I thought was a tune that could reflect what many of us are thinking in a certain part of our life. It’s actually a sad ballad, depicting a very beautiful scenery when we are enjoying our best time of our life with our friends or loved ones. But when you are alone, you feel that you are living in a dark world even though it’s beautiful out there.
The song composer is a local and the lyricist is from Taiwan. Its funnie because they discuss everything over MSN and put the whole song together. Incredible! Recommending the winning song (out of 10) in the competition….I personally think this is the best lyrics I have heard for many years.
歌词
Verse 1
早晨再也没有面包香味
我练习着习惯了黑咖啡
无糖 漆黑 如回忆潮水
Verse 2
窗外这个刚醒来的世界
怎么看都像是透明碎片
完整 无缺 却失去了一切
Pre-Chorus
晕点缀着破晓天边
我装饰了空荡的房间
爱能有多完美
美到操控着整个宇宙常轨
隔着眼泪观察蓝天
假装你不曾东升西退
忘了还有 (个)谁 守在黑夜
Chorus
你说的我都记得 然后呢
天亮了
曾经的快乐渐渐在失联
只剩思念与我肩靠着肩
天亮时分最美的 不适合
给一个人 (只给我一个人)
或许你从没真正地走远
只是换了新的身份出现
静静肆虐
早晨再也没有面包香味
我练习着习惯了黑咖啡
无糖 漆黑 如回忆潮水
Verse 2
窗外这个刚醒来的世界
怎么看都像是透明碎片
完整 无缺 却失去了一切
Pre-Chorus
晕点缀着破晓天边
我装饰了空荡的房间
爱能有多完美
美到操控着整个宇宙常轨
隔着眼泪观察蓝天
假装你不曾东升西退
忘了还有 (个)谁 守在黑夜
Chorus
你说的我都记得 然后呢
天亮了
曾经的快乐渐渐在失联
只剩思念与我肩靠着肩
天亮时分最美的 不适合
给一个人 (只给我一个人)
或许你从没真正地走远
只是换了新的身份出现
静静肆虐


0 Flame:
Post a Comment