Sunday, October 3, 2010

Life goes on

Having a test later. *Nervous and excited* But no matter what happens, it is all for a reason. I am taking it easy this year. Consequences are not always negative and it is best if we always look on the bright sunny side. In life, sometimes we tend to be on the practical side, hence we tend to overlook some of the important details.

Just signed up for passion walk at the end of this month. Looks like I finally have a chance to land myself at the floating platform this time. Hopefully the weather is cooling enough at night. I am starting off with a little walk, progressing to marathon run probably in the near future. Looking forward to receiving the goodie bag!

6 more weeks to Recital and its because of this that I am still around. One of my dreams to be on the stage and performing for people! Its gonna be tough training and will be taking up the upcoming sundays but I am all for it. oh, and I just realized my teacher jojo is 5 years younger than me, and she won a car in a kpop dance competition when she was 18. Impressed!

Looked very tired recently, probably due to the increased freq in tuition sessions. I am trying to make myself happy while teaching, but sometimes its just too frustrating to know that your personal efforts usually go down the drains. Nevertheless, what I do is get a long term result. Hopefully everything will fall onto the right places.

LOL, the muttons just released their own cd! Called The Muttons Show: What The Bleah!, the album is a compilation of modern hits, and some wacky repartee by the two DJs in between. It is probably the only radio show that I am listening to nowades, 4 - 8pm, weekdays, 987fm.

Found an all-time funny phone conversation they had with a auntie buffet caterer, also part of the album.

=D

0 Flame: