Heading to town soon to nua and hopefully I can get what I want at daiso.
Chosen a very nice photo, going to develop it later.
Then tonight my brain will be full of 'linear laws and circles'. Ytd, I was doing some practice worksheet and realized I really like these topics. Which is why I like maths. Which is why I chiong to take Further Maths in ny.
Today I learnt that radiotherapy is done daily, not sure how the 10-min process is like. Hope its not painful at all.
Jerry's having exams soon, next wk! so I shall not disturb him haha. Maybe I shd go plan ubin trip. but then I havnt never been there before. Shall see how.
Today went to amk 628 to buy lunch, all my fav stalls are not open :( such a coincidence! In the end went to dapao fish n chip from nearby kopitiam. 4.50 only, which is pretty rare nowadays isnt it? Nevertheless, it has a very nice taste and being a western food lover, I think this stall has some secret family receipe.
I am starting to like the 爱 show on Ch 8. Have been following the plot very closely although I didnt really catch the first 100 episodes of this show. It started just before I flew off to the states and that time when I came back, the show was still on. But now I wish I can watch 2 episodes per day. haha. I told KL I shall be that Guo Congmin soon and go to her house and destroy her beloved piano. Now I think I am barred from there...lol
Taking some part time diploma, its either related to Business mgt, Tourism/hospitality or HR.
I only have deep interest in one of them.
要懂得爱自己,才懂得怎么去爱别人....
I think I havnt been loving myself lately.
Maybe its time to do so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment