Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 45th Birthday

3 pieces of shocking news:

1) I lost my pencil case. It might be still at the Sci Library, so am gonna check it out.
2) I realized I kept a lot of fire sparklers. Its really a lot a lot! No use yet hehe
3) I found myself suddenly at the crossroad junction again. Afraid to accept what's going to happen.

Love Changi Beach the most, even tho there isnt any thing much to admire except the planes that fly above you. But it was the first beach I saw on my way back from the States. It's the feeling that you are home! Have been going there for the past few weekends. Just by standing there looking at the big sea, somehow everything seems to be clearer.

Happy National Day my sunny island =)
My last one over here.
But its a joy to be able to witness the nation's 45th birthday :)
and hoho, it is always 20 years older than me :P

Isn't it hard to be unable to express your concern even tho u want to?

0 Flame: