Monday, January 28, 2008

Updating in progress...

Alright, time for updates, lots to mention…

Just ended one of my ese2001 labs. Was a little surprise about the last min arrangement and grouping, so ended up having 8 people doing one expt. Lab assistant was friendly but a bit long winded, lucky I sat at the back…:p Hmm, she mentioned that lab report is going to be a group work which I am kind of unhappy about. Can’t really learn much if each of us just finish up our own part and combine everything. Anyway, lab was very slack, didn’t had the chance to even touch the high tech equipments.

Still considering whether to apply for UROP. Wastewater proj seems interesting and I can work with my mentor, get to know him more. Will meet up with him soon…Wanna do something special this Sem since I am only taking 5 mods….

Met up with quanfu on Sat at Expo, went for the John Little Sale. Surprisingly, not many people were around, probably becuz there wasn’t much to shop around. Lolz, didn’t buy anything in the end, so decided to hang out at Coffee Bean…White Choc latte is really nice! Anyway, had a heart-to-heart talk with this buddy of mine about our own love life. Seems that we happen to fall for the same type of gal….I kept hinting him to ask RJ out during V day until he a bit irritated le….haha…Jiayou bro!

Lots of assignments to catch up…lab reports…projects…Arggg …things are beginning to heat up….

10 days to Lunar New Year…….

17 days to Valentine’s Day……..

Planning…..


Dedicting the next song to her, she loves this song so much....

This singer is a rising new star, just listen to the chorus, you would be amazed...
______________________________________________________________________

歌曲推荐: 光
歌手: 王栎鑫
专辑名称: 天生一对 EP

他是<快乐男声>广州唱曲冠军。《天生一对》是栎鑫签约种子唱片发行的首张EP,共有5首歌。其实在这张EP发行之前,媒体曾经报道过他以一曲《光》在香港造成了极大的震动,这首歌也收录到了最新发行的EP里面。尽管《光》中栎鑫的海豚音没有opera2中那么嘹亮,相反的,我却更欣赏这种厚重一点的男声。《光》作为第一波主打歌,主要体现的是他的海豚音,尽管开场很华丽,栎鑫本人的声音在这首歌中确实发挥淋漓尽致,但是本身歌曲没有很实质体现的内容,可能是这首歌曲最大的遗憾吧!

0 Flame: