The year of pig is departing us very soon. Time really flies, so fast that I dun even have the time to do spring cleaning this year. But I did manage to tidy up my room yesterday, threw away lots of stuff, things which I treasure a lot in the past but just seem meaningless to keep them now. They just dun appeal to me this time round. Haha, as the saying goes, 旧的不去, 新的不来, if the old doesn’t go, where got space for the new ones to come? Some things don’t go though, good memories, happy moments, I just can’t afford to lose them….
Zusammen was held on sat, wanna say a word of thanks to those who sms-ed me the day before, though my phone batt went flat on Fri night. Guys, it was a success, 谢了! Weather was perfect on sat morning until it started to drizzle during lunch. The 11 teams were sporty and all were going for the top prize, though it was only 100 bucks. But overall, I must say the response was really good this year, all thanks to the publicity and the seniors who encourage their classmates to participate. The whole welfare comm were working really hard to make this major project a successful one…..Planning was done early, everything was under control……Also had a fun time working with pinyun ever since the Dec hols when we started planning. I must say this girl can really go far in future….
Mister Lyon seldom complain and he is not those kind of guys who would easily get pissed off. Indeed, many pple were happy that Zusammen was a success, seriously, I wasn’t. Almost lost my cool at some point in the day, but in the end, I didn’t. Sometimes it takes just a few hours to see the true characters that my classmates / teammates portray. I am not going to mention any names cuz I just wanna use this space to vent out my frustrations b4 enjoying new year. Apparantly, some people just cannot appreciate what others have done for them. Programme list was sent to all a few days before the event, nobody commented on anything, so I assume everything is in order. Then the game fixtures were suddenly altered without any reason by a higher position exco member. Such a last min decision, doesn’t he know that there is a lot of things to be done just by changing the fixtures. We have to go inform the 11 teams and the helpers on the actual day. And I can’t imagine my own teammate telling me that she never print the programme list since she doesn’t expect wet weather that day. Come on, u are in charge of wet weather, how can u take chances? Lucky it didn’t rain heavily that day, the rain stopped when we were abt to start the 2nd half of Zusammen. But at least, I do expect my own teammate to respect my work and start taking initiative to do things on her own, dun rely on me just because I am nice. I do not have the qualities of a ‘Nice Guy’ yet, I do have my own flaws. I try to always help my friends, but if people do not care abt what I have done, there is no point being the nice guy anymore. Ok, enuf complaining abt Zusammen people. Now I really wanna say something abt this classmate of mine. Yes, EVE classmate, in fact, I still remember Meiy did post something abt her a year ago. I am referring to that same person, if Meiy still rem. Recently, this classmate of mine approached me and I lent her one of my Textbks to do some photocopying. It is a new book but I really dun mind lending her. But what I cannot accept is that she actually left the book in the care of another person and she never inform me at all. All the while, I thought she had already started to do the photocopying since I told her I wanted the book back b4 New Year. I am not angry with her for lending the book to another person (also a gd friend of mine), I am just annoyed that she did not even let me know until I asked her. She just smiled and didn’t say anything. That Zusammen afternoon, I didn’t speak to her at all. To many, this may be a trivial issue, u can say I am petty, like to blow things up, but I guess everyone of us demand a certain level of respect from our peers.
Now I feel better, am going to leave those unhappy memories behind and cross over to the new year. At least today I can still joke and smile during lectures. Mister Lyon is like that one, even though he feels moody and frustrated, he always tries to hide it…….
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Corrinne May - Shelter
“Friends support and help each other through difficult times. This song is about friendship. It is a song to a friend to tell her that I will be here for her through the difficulty she is going through. All she has to do is call me and I will help her in whatever way I can.” - Corrinne
Zusammen was held on sat, wanna say a word of thanks to those who sms-ed me the day before, though my phone batt went flat on Fri night. Guys, it was a success, 谢了! Weather was perfect on sat morning until it started to drizzle during lunch. The 11 teams were sporty and all were going for the top prize, though it was only 100 bucks. But overall, I must say the response was really good this year, all thanks to the publicity and the seniors who encourage their classmates to participate. The whole welfare comm were working really hard to make this major project a successful one…..Planning was done early, everything was under control……Also had a fun time working with pinyun ever since the Dec hols when we started planning. I must say this girl can really go far in future….
Mister Lyon seldom complain and he is not those kind of guys who would easily get pissed off. Indeed, many pple were happy that Zusammen was a success, seriously, I wasn’t. Almost lost my cool at some point in the day, but in the end, I didn’t. Sometimes it takes just a few hours to see the true characters that my classmates / teammates portray. I am not going to mention any names cuz I just wanna use this space to vent out my frustrations b4 enjoying new year. Apparantly, some people just cannot appreciate what others have done for them. Programme list was sent to all a few days before the event, nobody commented on anything, so I assume everything is in order. Then the game fixtures were suddenly altered without any reason by a higher position exco member. Such a last min decision, doesn’t he know that there is a lot of things to be done just by changing the fixtures. We have to go inform the 11 teams and the helpers on the actual day. And I can’t imagine my own teammate telling me that she never print the programme list since she doesn’t expect wet weather that day. Come on, u are in charge of wet weather, how can u take chances? Lucky it didn’t rain heavily that day, the rain stopped when we were abt to start the 2nd half of Zusammen. But at least, I do expect my own teammate to respect my work and start taking initiative to do things on her own, dun rely on me just because I am nice. I do not have the qualities of a ‘Nice Guy’ yet, I do have my own flaws. I try to always help my friends, but if people do not care abt what I have done, there is no point being the nice guy anymore. Ok, enuf complaining abt Zusammen people. Now I really wanna say something abt this classmate of mine. Yes, EVE classmate, in fact, I still remember Meiy did post something abt her a year ago. I am referring to that same person, if Meiy still rem. Recently, this classmate of mine approached me and I lent her one of my Textbks to do some photocopying. It is a new book but I really dun mind lending her. But what I cannot accept is that she actually left the book in the care of another person and she never inform me at all. All the while, I thought she had already started to do the photocopying since I told her I wanted the book back b4 New Year. I am not angry with her for lending the book to another person (also a gd friend of mine), I am just annoyed that she did not even let me know until I asked her. She just smiled and didn’t say anything. That Zusammen afternoon, I didn’t speak to her at all. To many, this may be a trivial issue, u can say I am petty, like to blow things up, but I guess everyone of us demand a certain level of respect from our peers.
Now I feel better, am going to leave those unhappy memories behind and cross over to the new year. At least today I can still joke and smile during lectures. Mister Lyon is like that one, even though he feels moody and frustrated, he always tries to hide it…….
Song Recommendation of the Week:

Corrinne May - Shelter
“Friends support and help each other through difficult times. This song is about friendship. It is a song to a friend to tell her that I will be here for her through the difficulty she is going through. All she has to do is call me and I will help her in whatever way I can.” - Corrinne
Her latest single from her album "Beautiful Seed". A very suitable song for friendship/V day. Let your love ones know your existence.
Just call my name
Let me be an answer'
cause it hurts me to see you this way
I wanna ease your pain
Help me understand
Let me be your shelter my friend
Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment