Just came back from Orchard, took a fancy on a very nice long sleeeve white shirt at OG Bugis. Didnt buy in the end. Maybe I will get it in the next few days....I wanna wear that to his concert, 2 weeks away, excited n breathless.
不用麻烦了 不用麻烦了
不用麻烦不用麻烦了 不用麻烦了
你们一起上 我在赶时
每天决斗观众都累了 英雄也累了
不用麻烦了 不用麻烦了
副歌不长你们有几个 一起上好了
正义呼唤我 美女需要我 牛仔很忙的
Okie, I finally learnt how to tackle this chorus le.....try listening to the song 10 times every night before sleeping :p
Oh, bidding has been really smooth thus far, yup, because the real 'fight' happens next week.....Actually still considering whether to take MA1104 as breadth. This Sem's modules are taking up the most popular timeslots like 1-3pm. Then those Gems/breadth that I like just happen to have lec at this period. :< Meeting meiling tmr, still havnt sort out my CE2155 notes for her!...Tata!

0 Flame:
Post a Comment