Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A brand new start!

Yay! 2008! A brand new year with new hopes and achievements, that's what I hope to have. Spent the first day with quanfu and the Chipmunks. haha...Ok, the movie is funny, it's refreshing to hear rats talk & sing and the way the cinema kids laugh and giggle. Still can't believe that Jesse Mccartney did the voice thing for Theodore, but he did it pretty well, was a little impressed. I thought he only knew how to sing and act.

Then went shopping again, lol, Mister Lyon just can't resist the temptation of spending money. But AMK Hub is a paradise for ladies lah, so difficult to find a shop that sells men clothing. So straight away chiong to J8 to do window shopping and started comparing prices and quality. So now very tired to think of New Year resolutions.....maybe next few days ba...

As predicted, congrats to the emo My Chemical Romance for winning the song of the year 2007 with "Welcome To The Black Parade". Awesong album, deserved to be given credits. Big question is whether they would be able keep up that level of success this year. Will be expecting more hits from them...

Class outing on 8 Jan, cycling and BBQ at East Coast......


Happy New Year! :)

Song Recommendation of the Week:
Witch Doctor - Alvin & The Chipmunks OST

A song that was being played in the movie when the chipmunks had their first concert. Those who have watched it would know. My fav song from the OST btw. Eh, but still think that it is not worth buying the soundtrack. U dun wanna hear them sing everyday, do u?



Chipmunks:
I Told The Witch Doctor I Was In Love With You!
I Told The Witch Doctor You Didn't Love Me Too!
And Then The Witch Doctor He Told Me What To Do!
He Said That:


Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah to the ting to the tang the wallawalla bingbang
Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah ting tang wallawalla bingbang
Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah to the ting to the tang the wallawalla bingbang
Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah ting tang wallawalla bingbang

Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: