I finally bought the long sleeve shirt that I wanted, though a bit ex, but I like it very much! Yay!
Sch started...a bit slack this wk... Printing notes, going lectures, travelling to different fac, I think I am alreadi used to it. Didnt start my first day of school well. Was caught in a traffic jam for 45 mins, was supposed to meet the 'buyer' of my statics text at 9, reached at 945. Chose a gem, decided to drop it after sitting in the 1st lec today. A bit undecisive, that's just me, sometimes I just dunnoe wat to do with myself. Can't get my direction right. Anyway, now everything has been settled.....
2 days, attended some of the core mod lectures. Not surprising, Prof Wee is again teaching Struc design... hah, my fav lecturer last Sem, and I rem writing something for him during the teaching assessment. Nice and funny guy....just the right person for this mod. Infrastructure and cashflow stuff is essential for construction management. Hmm..somehow I think I chose the right mods last Sem. I hope they help....
Good luck to meiling for her driving test this afternoon....Jiayou! :)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment