Less than an hr left before 2008 arrives. That's really fast. People always quote "It is not the destination, it is the journey that matters". Pretty true, isn't it? At the beginning of every year, I always think that time is passing by so slowly and hope that Dec would come soon. Now that the year is almost over, it kind of triggered me to think back and reflect on the 'journey' that I have experienced thus far....
2007 has been a fruitful year for me. Giving tuition, doing part-time cashier-ing and performing office work have again given me the opportunity to experience the working life. The past 2 sch Semesters to me are like stepping stones to future challenges. Good thing is I am still able to identify some mod as my favs, it just makes my life more interesting. As the difficulty level increases in the coming few Sems, I hope that I am still able to cope with the work load. I know I will, cuz I have a group of good friends who will jiayou with me all the way. Got to kno a group of year 1 poly students a few mths back, did CE proj with them, really missed the good times we spent together. EVE friends, glad that our friendship is getting better and better. I can tell, and am trying to know everyone since our class is so small, 40 plus pple only...
Still remember the day where kailuen meimei started her hostel life. Shifted dunno how many boxes over to ntu, oh ya and a couple of suitcases if I never rem wrongly. Funny thing is we almost got stuck at the staircase when the gate just couldn't open, then we keep on scanning the hall entry card, everyone tried their luck. I am glad she has been coping well so far. I don't have many juniors from xms nowades, but so far she is the smartest that I have seen. Will be going ntu next wk, probably meeting up with her for kopi or lunch...
A few sad events that happened to me in 2007. Just going to list one. I just hope history won't repeat itself again. Lost a relative just 1 wk before my final exams, that happened a mth ago. Cancer is really scary, and she dragged the illness for 4 mths till that day. Was a lil' upset over the bad news, but pulled myself up and tried my best to study during the reading week. Her memories will always stay with us.
OMG! I realise something, I just saw a couple of prezy I havnt open. Some are belated birthday presents. Really happy that presents still come in one mth after my Bday. lol, I am still thankful to them lah...I dunno if my memory is getting worse, I keep forgetting things, now forgot to open up my prezy. Must go open le, still have 20 mins to New Year.
Before I end off with this last entry for 2007, I just want to say that the happiest thing that happen to me this year is to go out with her. Those beautiful memories will always remain till the end of time. Glad to always have u to keep me motivated. I guess the greatest love for a person is to sacrifice and care for him/her without any reason. It is unconditional, it can never be seen by the eye, but it can be felt by the heart.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment