Yay! The spots are disappearing, no need to apply "liquid paper" le....
Coastal cleanup coming soon, looking forward to it....
Song Recommendation of The Week:
Good Charlotte – Dance Floor Anthem (I Don’t Wanna Be In Love)

Personally I feel that this is one band who deserves to go very far in their music career. Their music is not really rock but lies somewhere in between pop and punk. Just listen to their new album “Good Morning Revival” and you would realize that every song in it has a significant meaning to them. Their brand new hit "Dance Floor Anthem" is more progressive 80's rock full of the dynamics of this new era. Thumbs up for the video too. Lol..Hospital hallway turns into a dance club. Even the nurses are dancing leh....These guys are amazingly crazy…..just like the beat and tune of this song……
Everybody
Put up your hands
Say:”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Feel the beat now
If you’ve got nothing left
Say:”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Back it up now
You’ve got a reason to live
Say:”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Feeling good now
Don’t be afraid to get down
Say:”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Btw, I give this song 4.5 out of 5 星星s.

0 Flame:
Post a Comment