Okie, time for updates. Had the habit of bloggin at least on every Monday, but this wk, well I guess I have to make an exception. A whole chunk of things happened this past 2 wks, tink I would jus list down those I can rem at this moment, lol.
Was sick for another consecutive week, though I thot I was on the road of recovery for rashes. Somehow I was caught in the rain last Mon and immediately had a cold the day after. Sadly, I have to cancel another session of tuition with Jeremy. Within this mth, cancelled two sessions already, all becos of my weak constitution. Actually wanted to revise as much as I can with him last wk since it was his hols. In the end, I planned a "last min" slot for him on last Fri since I thot I was in a gd condition to think and teach. Anyway, his prelim results would be out soon, I am crossing my fingers and toes for him. Really....I hope his parents are able to see the improvement in his A Maths after 3 mths of tuition.
Last sat spent the day at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve. Briefing session on the actual cleanup happening dis sat. The turn-out was okay, though I had expected more to come. Anyway, we took a walk to our cleanup area, sad to see so much trash on the coast. We really need to put in more effort to keep the coast clean. Hopefully dis sat, I can see the transformation, if possible I would capture the "before" and"after" photos.
Finally hydraulics lab is over and report submitted. Thanks to this report that I could actually have a chance to stay over in sch on Tue. Forcing myself not to fall asleep in the wee hours isn't easily. But I managed to type out all the stuff by the next morning, an hour just before my first lesson started. 1 day to type out this report isn't sufficient. This is one of the hardest report I ever embarked on. But the performing of the expt itself was okay, only took 1.5 hrs. Luckily, I had prepared some portions of the report beforehand. So much for being a good boy and reading up on the manual the day before. haha....
Lastly, must thank Ocean for coaching me the iteration process so that I could complete my uncertainty assignment on time. Really paiseh, didn't kno u were having a long dist phone conversation with ur parents. U are really a nice gal. Xie le....
Okay, going for GEM lecture now...tata!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment