Okie, decided to pen something on this fri morning, since I have no lessons for this first half of the day. Back to sch though the rashes have not fully recovered, it takes time. But I am glad to see spots disappearing each day, lucky that no new ones emerged. Don't really trust Mt Alvernia docs anymore, maybe I shouldnt have gone there for consulation in the first place. Two different docs gave me different diagnosis. I wouldnt believe it was chicken pox, as diagnosed by the first doc. His words sort of convinced me that it happened to me the second time. Okie, so I was given some antibiotics which cost abt 60 bucks, of coz including the consultation and all that, I ended up paying 100 bucks. Two days later, was told to consult the same doc but he wasnt on duty, so another doc examined the spots again and smiled at me, "pity rosea", thats what he said. A bit stunned initially. So it is not chicken pox lah. The worse thing is I have to purchase another set of med. Antibiotics, well, I was told not to take anymore. Wtf, I have only taken like a few tablets lor...wasted lah.....
EVE gathering yesterday with head. A bit bored by his talk, but luckily it didnt take long. Tink most of us turned up, really glad. Disappointed that someone I expected to see didn't appear, but never mind. Anyway, I think they should have taken a class photo yesterday but maybe it slipped their mind. The only pic I have for my class is the one taken at the welcome tea. haha....
Lastly, Happy Teachers Day to all in the teaching profession, including all tuition teachers. In fact, I think all of us are considered "teachers", we teach each other new things everyday. We learn from each other, don't we....
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment