Yesterday went for coastal cleanup but I din even approach the coast at all….not even near. lolxx…Was with Benedict all along, we were responsible for removing the trash away from the reserve, dumping them at the “Ultimate trash collection point”. Fun but tiring. Imagine pushing 10 filled trash bags up the grass slope, still got “hump” (Big tree root) along the way. I kept telling Benedict not to stop, coz it requires a lot of strength to start pushing again. So we perserve….good training lah… Weird thing is that I am not suffering from any muscle ache today. I should be lucky that I still have the strength to do my assignments. Then it rained heavily yesterday morning, caught in the rain again. But today I am okay wat, no cold, sore throat whatever. Still can go teach tuition lehz…haha…I think I better dun say too much….later hor…aiyo..touchwood!
Yeah! Structural lab project almost settled. Beam is fabricated finally after 4.5 hrs. I am the only guy in my group, so must do the sawing worz. A bit tough initially coz it has been 6-7 years since I did technical work and sawing really requires physical strength. I really can’t do carpentry work lah. Anyway, it was quite fun lor, especially doing the assembly. I kept on doing drilling and riveting, my groupmate said I work like a robot. Sawing is the worse, riveting more relax. So now the “big” thing is done, next lab session would be to “test” (destroy) the beam for failure. I can’t bear to do it lah, after all the hard work. But if dun destroy, no marks awarded…haha…hope our failure prediction load is as accurate as possible. The nearer to the actual failure load, the higher marks we would get. Think I must “talk” to the beam…..crazy me.
Song Recommendation of The Week:
James Blunt - 1973

Remember the song “You’re Beautiful”? That was a major hit 2 years ago. Back then, I was quite amazed at his sexy vocals. Though that song enjoyed major success, I was a lil’ disappointed at the boring video. Till now, I still could not believe he actually took off his clothes one by one in the video, nothing else, just removing clothes and jumping into the sea. Lol….
So I am quite eager to find out how interesting is his new video “1973”, also the first single taken off the keenly awaited album 'All The Lost Souls', now already released. The video, in which a he strolls among '70s street scenes, reflects the song's nostalgic tone. Pretty impressive attempt, at least better than “You’re Beautiful” video. Anyway, “1973” was written about a time when this 33-year-old singer was not yet born. Of course he has to collaborate with some famous people to bring out the essence of this retro song…..
With proper marketing, I think this could be “You’re Beautiful” Part 2. Time will tell….but I doubt that it would attain the same level of success……
Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s.

0 Flame:
Post a Comment