Monday, February 12, 2007

Let The Love Begin

Currently listening to Jerome John Hughes & Kyla's 'Let The Love Begin', so decided to put the song title as today's post title. Quite applicable coz this week is the week for love worz......

Wanted to blog the last few days but didn't have the mood to do it. I really dunnoe wat to say. The English presentation spoilt my Friday, and the quiz on Sat, haiz....the whole weekend felt so sad and horrible. The weather was so hot, and makes me even angrier when I think abt wat had happened......Watever la! Let bygones be bygones.......I have decided not to be angry with her anymore...

Song recommendation of the week:
Akon Featuring Eminem - Smack That

This is the first time they collaborated. Guess Akon wanted some tips to be the second Eminem. Well, both can rap pretty well. Following up on success from his debut album 'Trouble', Akon decides to do music in a different way. Realised most of the tracks in dis album could be played in clubs. "Smack That" is the lead single from his second album 'Konvicted'. In the opening of the song, you can hear simplistic synths that sets a thrifty tone. The chorus is so catchy that you can figure out the lyrics just by listening to a few times. But I guess Eminem is the main attraction huh.......Smack that all on the floor/Smack that give me some more......Oops!

Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: