Saturday, February 17, 2007

Start of Recess Week and CNY'07

Yeah! At last, the recess week is here. Well, at least I can get more sleep. Keep dozing off recently during morning lectures, especially when I can't understand the lecturer is talking about. I would say that the first 6 weeks of Sem 2 is okay for me, okay as in I can still cope with most of the modules. But think that I need to buck up on my statics, forget abt the 10% weightage quiz and move on. There is still hope. At the same time, I hope that there is still time to do things that I wanted to.

Four Mid Term Tests during Week 7, and three of them are in the evening. Sianz... Only left Tuesday to take a break. Must Jia You liaoz....

The Lunar New Year less than 10 hours away. I can almost smell the PIG coming. Hehe....Hopefully, everything goes well for me and my friends in the New Year. Huat Ah!!! :)

0 Flame: