Monday, February 19, 2007

猪你猪年行大运...Happy New Year!

Dunnoe why this year's CNY is kinda boring, maybe is becos this year is the year of sleepy Pig...hehe, nothing really special except an extra 2 angbaos from my newly married cousins. Every year, my family would go to the same old places during the first day of CNY. I kind of memorise those places and temples to visit, so I drove them around as if I read their mind and noe which place to go next. The traffic also very smooth leh, no jams la....hehe...

I have got 2 other male cousins of the same age as me and I am the youngest among them. We only met like once a year and seemed to have a lot to talk about. Both of them are now in NS and we always complain a lot about the way people handle things in the army. 'Toking cock' is our hobby la.....Recently, one of them got attached and my grandmother asked me and my other 'single' cousin to find a girlfriend soon and bring her to see my grandmother. Haha...so shocked when she asked me this question, didnt expect that 'arrow' to come to us, coz we still have other older cousins who are infront of the queue and they are still unattached...........not our turn yet...hehe...

Ate a lot of bak kua and pineapple tarts these few days. Better control ah, I dun wanna be sick next week during the mid term tests.......

A few resolutions for these new year.

1. Get good academic results.

2. Earn more money. (If can win some lottery, even better. Nevermind abt first prize, second prize also can...lolxx)

3. Go for ippt soon and get silver...dun care abt the gold la.... (Oops ....left 8 mths liaoz...sianz)

4. Bring smiles to more people!!!

5. Slack less....eat more.....

To all those reading this, 新年快乐, 恭喜发财!! Huat ah!!!


Song recommendation of the week:
Beyonce - Irreplaceable

Probably the best beyonce song ever. Well, at least she sang this hit on her own, not with Jay-Z. Ohh, this is the 3rd single taken from her 'B-day' album which she released on her Birthday last year. Not a big fan of her anywae coz I felt that she relied too much on Jay-Z. I still prefer Destiny's Child la. But back to this song, she talks about how her man cheated on her and she wants him not to think that he is irreplaceable. Ya, thats what I interprete lorz...Go check out the video if u dunnoe how she looked like...haha....If I really bought her album, most likely is due to this song...lolxx...

Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: