I am struggling to get thorough every single day.
Am glad there was dance tonight, though only 8-9 came and we didnt really clean our steps, we had fun!
Well, something that keeps me away from stray thoughts. But tonight it didnt happen, in fact the situation got worst.
If you are bent on giving up, why are you still in deep thoughts and allowing yourself to fall into a state of depression? If you think things are not going to work out, accept it and move on with life. Come to think about it, I was the one who encouraged you to go ahead. My bad and I am so regretting it. I know I was never your priority (in fact i never wanted to) but I really do not wish to see you hurting yourself so much.
Seems like my every blog entry nowadays are so emo. But nobody reads so it's alright.
Should I go Auckland end of yr?? I wanna go live in rural area. I want NO STRESS!

0 Flame:
Post a Comment