Today feels like Tue to me.
2nd day back to work and me struggling to clear my emails and monitor the deadlines closely.
Was appointed as the Liaison officer for WCS since last friday. Hosted the vice-mayor of Uzbekistan (seriously I don't even know where that was initially) It was a good experience and it turned out to be an easy job for me since the embassy had some programs already planned for them and I have a reason to be absent. Anyway, its like the minister meeting so my low-rank status probably couldn't fit in. The only thing about this principal of mine: He freaking loves transport planning! Fated to meet him man! We can't actually communicate without an interpreter but he is a humble and straightforward guy. We can shake each others' hand for 5-6 times a day. It is his way to show his appreciation i know :) On his last day, I gave him one of my SBS transit train models as a souvenir. Hope he can come back for a second visit and perhaps by that time, I could have learnt a lil' to have a proper conversation with him.
Friday night and I am back home. Intending to work on situational report but I doubt I have that motivation to actually compile everything today, given the fact that I am here blogging. A lot of things undone seriously! Its hard to cope with something you never learnt before. I was at SIWW expo a few days ago and realized that my knowledge of ww treatment has slowly declined. Sad. Anyway, met Ms Tang finally and will try to catch up with her some other time.
Dance rehearsals upcoming, burning all weekends! I feel like dropping an item.
Its probably just Suju all the way, Suju + sexy or don't even go on stage.
Unlikely the last one, since we have a big Suju group and some very good dancers to learn from.
18.8.2012!
2nd day no tweeting. Wait, I tweeted in french that I am having a high fever at 5am. Shucksss...
Burning burning. Haix.
But do I really need the attention? Nope!
关心得太多,反而会伤害自己
Surprisingly my picture appeared in Good Sky Friday email today!
Its about the work that our CSR team has done for Awards Night 2012 which happened in May.
Using our work to showcase "We Care" and "We Can Do"!
I guess we really want that SQA title right? CEO is so uptight abt it, stressed =(
I just realized I have 4 off days and 7 days of leave to clear!
Where to go on holiday??
Do I have the time?
Will I be able to put down my work for a week?
If you know me well, you know the answer.
"And you held it all but you were careless, to let it fall.
You held it all and I was by your side, powerless."
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment