Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend boos

I had a terrible weekend. Yes, am complaining again =(
Sometimes I wish I didn't know so much things, I wish people do not confide in me.
Luckily KL is someone whom I can confide in. It really helps a lot! I was wondering around tampines and feels like i was going crazy buying here and there.

Another chapter has closed. Another failed attempt which makes me a total loser.
Every year I seem to close a chapter at this time.
The funny thing is I am not over it. Heart and brains are thinking so differently tt sometimes I wish they beat as one.
When will that happen? I ain't sure.
What I know is that it will not be soon when I start reading a new book.

I felt like crying but I know I shouldn't.
A person's value is not how rich he is, but the sincerity that he is offering.
Who can understand that??







0 Flame: