Went shopping after dance today, was at vivo for the whole evening, ended up only buying a cup of lemon barley. In short, I couldn't find what I want for my friends who are graduating this coming thurs =(
I think I have an idea, but I do need more time to prepare. Perhaps applying for half day off on one of the coming days. Can I? Don't even dare to look at the schedule for the coming dreadful week! Sometimes I wonder why I spend so much time and effort on buying/preparing gifts for people around me? Neglecting a lot of other impt things in my life. I can't answer too! It's just me ba :) Good or bad? I dunno and I don't wish to think further, just thought that I need to do what I think is correct.
Raymond and kh coming for CJ concert and bringing their other half!!! Managed to grab 4 Cat A tickets =)
It's good to have supporters. I really needed that motivation after today's rehearsal!! Somebody just save me la! Opera class so difficult, the first time I encountered such fast moves. Just like Eve said, DON'T THINK, JUST MOVE!
Very true....
My heart is tired, tired worrying for others who don't even realize that I am worrying for them.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment