yes, and lots of things undone :(
Feel like taking a break tmrw and not go to sch at all...
but can I?
Hmm...When was the last time I did that? Couldnt remember alr
Came to school early today, brought 2 heavy ww text, alone at EA reading...
Complicated nitrification/denitrification material, *faint*
went through ese5404 notes, couldnt understand cuz it was probably too condensed.
Didnt take this mod, but I guess its really helpful.
Hope I will work out something abt MLE today.
Jiayou Lyon!
Sometimes I do have regrets going for exchange, missing out all this useful mods related to my field, well pros and cons ba, I did enjoyed myself and came back in one piece.
Well, tats most impt to me.
In heavy thoughts today,
lab results have become rather redundant. How to salvage?
sighz...bacteria growth doesnt look easy after all.
Should I own up??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment