I guess its been a busy week.
Early fyp, proj meetings, amazing race recee, covering friends' tuition...
Somehow I feel like I am movin' too fast, got to slow down a little.
Fyp progressed to another level, and I was dealt with lots of calculations. Things like dilution, preparation of stock from powdered chemicals. Actually I am supposed to know all these at my fingertips, but I just can't recall. Encountered some difficulties finding a huge shaker that can accomodate abt 15 conical flasks, but everything turned out well. Today's results was pretty gd, at least logically it turned out well. Antibiotics can reduce the growth of microbes in drinking and wastewater. Will need to monitor closely on sat and sun.
Getting close to poster presentation on 27 March :x
Sighz, havnt done the poster yet.
Didnt had a good day yesterday.
7-8 hrs meeting, HR and ww.
and we stayed 5 hrs in CL discussing on ww project.
Nothing concrete came out.
Me doing Biological treatment process :s
tired.tired.tired
went natas fair last weekend.
Realized Qantas has cheap airfare flying to 2 australian cities. less than $1k.
Anws, couldnt get tickets to glasgow, a bit late to get one way tic now :(
and so it seems like I can't fly in early april.
Dr alice is gg to screw me le....
Alicia flying off for SEP next monday.
and she is flying on Qantas!
actually I find the airline logo pretty cute.
The Kangaroo logo lol
Hop Hop Hop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment