I so so so want to sleep!
But I can’t :(
Alright, trying to keep myself awake to compile ww report for tmrw’s meeting.
Realized that I am only working hard when deadlines are near.
This is really bad but it seems to become a habit of mine ever since I came back from the States.
Just came home from Amazing Race dry run.
Sighz, of all times, the sky had to pour this morning.
And I havn’t recovered from fever :x
At some point, I just gave up on using the umbrella, it sort of hindered my movements.
Hopefully nothing will happen to me this coming week, which is rather critical.
Everything in my bag was wet, including my fyp record book lol. Luckily the camera was alright.
The Roadblock on finding the letters from the trees and the task of finding marbles in a big sand pit were initiated by me, hoho, but it seemed to be really difficult. So have to make changes.
Actual race in May, after exams, before fyp presentation.
Not sure if I am still ard, but at least get the stuff/logistics done up by end April.
FYP poster presentation next sat.
It’s time to get my facts right, so have to find time to read papers.
which lyon really hates but he has no choice.
Haha, just hope that people will understand what I am talking abt, because sometimes I talk too fast, it gets out of point.
Poster not approved yet, but at least is 90% done.
but then my data has become rather inaccurate these days.
dunnoe what to do abt it also.
Okay! The ox is now going back to work!!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment