Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A breather

Short post..

Decided to take a half day off from lab today.
Met Jerry for another of our usual bowling session, asked Kh along too :)
97,121,128
My scores for the 3 games. Hmm, can't seem to go beyond my previous record of 143.
but today wasnt too bad, perhaps the bowling center was a lil' too quiet.
Sometimes u just need to have a few professionals around your lane,
giving you extra motivation amist the stress.
But its good to see Jerry again.
I am glad he's feeling alright, tho as a friend I can't do much for him and amanda.
He chose the easy way out, which I am proud of him =)

ww project meeting today, i called for it.
I dunno, I just feel terrible and uneasy.
But who will ever understand?
Poor communication.
Perhaps I havnt done enough in coordinating.
As far as I kno,
the pressure is on me :(

Back to work....

0 Flame: