Monday, October 26, 2009

Just me

Currently nursing a swollen throat, feels terrible :(
now I can't scream :x
Missed today's morning class. Pain was too strong for me to wake at 530.
Then quarrelled with my mum.
Getting frustrated with her own views.
Went sch, came back, a lil pissed.
and because of some certain events in Dec, I can't go Beijing to backpack :(
Wanna see doc, but I can't :(

Bursting with anger, and a lil bit of fear.
Appetite dropped to the lowest point, just afraid, dunnoe why :s
Running out on Remeron. Checked the date of purchase: 6th Aug 2008.
Too many things to say, but I don't wanna complain, its just not me.
Keeping everything to myself, cuz I don't wanna let it out and bother other pple when they are already busy with their own life.

BAD DAY!
~chill -_-

1 Flame:

Mei Ling said...

Hey Kai Feng,

Hope you feel better soon :)

If its about DP, jiayou cos its ending soon.

please rest well okay

ML