Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sharon's Bday Party


Just came back from Sharon's 21st Birthday Party held at Guilin View which houses nice and tall condominiums. Jason's relatives live on the 30th floor. Too bad I didnt have the chance to see Guilin's Lake.

Went to J8 tat afternoon to shop for Yumiko but didnt find any. Somehow I thought that would be the ideal gift for Sharon. Couldnt find it so had to find a substitute soft toy which Siewnoi carefully chose, haha. Was really last minute, but was good timing cuz when I paid the cashier, Deph called. So drove to pick up meiy and jaslin and off to bukit batok, a place where I always lose my directions, but not today. Somehow I am more familiar with this area now :)

Beach GLAM theme.
Food was nice, esp the marinated chicken wings. Went early to do deco for the place and meiy did a really pretty banner for her. Then I went to get the cake which I thot was a huge one. 2kg Carrot cake, homebaked by the chef himself. Nice =) There wasnt enuf charcoal (Jason bought only 1 kg -_-''') so I volunteered to head out and buy...went to a few nearby neighbourhood area, was getting a bit frustrated when many shops did not sell charcoal at all, now I know 7 eleven doesnt sell this kind of thing. Perhaps only those at chalet will have charcoal for sale. But in the end I found it, the pebble charcoal which looked rather cute. Didnt eat much also, not very hungry even tho I was infront of the pit for a couple of hours.
Happy Birthday Sharon! Wishing her the very best in the coming years :)

and today I broke my record, I think I unknowingly covered all of the expressways except TPE...lol....Let me see, I went on SLE, BKE and KJE to bukit batok. PIE and AYE to South buona vista to collect cake. Lastly, CTE, KPE and ECP to send Jaslin home. I just realized :p

Now back to DP. Its getting a bit uncomfortable on my side already. Lots of problems to solve :(

0 Flame: