Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weird wednesday

Kept myself in Central Library the whole day, its been a while since I actually sat in the library to study. Realized there are too many things on my mind to actually think through, lots of thoughts and questions which have yet to be answered.

On a side note, I have been sleeping regularly these few days. Sounds gd to many pple. Usually not my style. Always wanted to take a short nap but ended up sleeping the whole night. There's a risk of not doing my assignments/proj if I fall asleep this way. There's a TE mid term today but fell asleep yesterday without studying it. Tats not me, but then I guess I am too tired tho I felt I didnt do anything much. Anyway, today just read thru the notes, it was MCQ test, but then I felt I didnt do well. "Unstable" performance today. There's an unknown feeling inside of me telling me that I should not score well because I didnt study enough. Only had a waffle the whole day, bad appitite, but had great KFC supper :D

Happy Birthday to my bro, Jerry! 24th Bday in half an hours time!
Wishing him all the best in his poly studies :)

0 Flame: