Friday, October 9, 2009

E-learning Week

The very first E-learning week!

To me, it just felt like it was another recess week. A week that we can catch up with the lectures, tut, projects and also rest :) But somehow the pace slows down suddenly, a bit uncomfortable haha but I am enjoying it. Can I have one more wk??

FYP last sunday. Very cool cuz nobody is in the lab except the few of us. And I realized those phD students who came back to do lab never wear labcoat! Probably because they know nobody is gg to check. I wore, so I seem to be the odd one out. Trying to get as much results to prepare for the interim presentation in December. Nothing fresh yet, still trying out the water samples from Punggol, Yishun and Clementi. PCR is quite easy to do, somehow I can remember the procedures after doing it a few times. Then I have to deal with agar again, refreshed memories from ese3301 lab. This time round I have to prepare an agar, poked 30 small wells for me to inject my 3 uL mixture into them. Then finally, use UV to check if there is any resistence gene. The whole process takes ...ermm....a whole day, 9-5 ba...depending on number of samples. The tue night where I stayed till 1030pm, we did abt 220 samples :x I am starting to mix around with the ese lab staff and phD students, nice people who will make me feel at home. Then last sunday we ate mooncake in the office, 'wu ren' mooncake, nice! :D

Monday morning I was so tired that I slept on bus 165 till Clementi interchange, all the way to the bus park!!! haha, then the uncle came up and said: "Eh, 你还没有走啊?"
lol...So embarrassing! Like what Aunty Lucy always said :p

Ate breakfast on Tue and Wed with meiy :D
Its been a while since I ate at Olive....missed their maple french toast while in US.

Ooohh...and today, somehow I "landed" myself in MegaBites (like aliens from UFO, lol)....Then I saw the breakfast promotion!! Looks so much like my fav breakfast from NTU! $2.50 only with coffee :)I am gg to try it very very soon....muhahaha...
我来了!你们要等我!

0 Flame: