Sunday, January 25, 2009

San Francisco Trip Day 2

We stayed in Hotel Whitcomb for only 1 night, so we had to leave for home in the afternoon. The Golden Gate Bridge was the highlight of this trip! We were there on the first night but it was really foggy. So we went there again in the early morning....

I decided to buy my first pair of sunglasses....

Brenda and I did the star-jump while Angela took our photo. Tried like dunnoe how many times...lol

Tried the In-and-Out Burger. Yummy!

We wanted to visit Alcatraz Island (former miltary prison) but all the cruise tickets were sold out.

I went around shopping, and walked past several candy stores. The pic above was taken at the "Candy Barrel". They are really sold in barrels... 一桶一桶的

It was time to return, so we decided to skip the BART and catch the Caltrain from San Frans, it took 1.5 hrs, I almost fell asleep... The trip was a fun but short one. The next long weekend will be in February 14....We are going to LAS VEGAS!!! Must go there and huat!!!

0 Flame: