Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

I know this is super duper uber late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Yea, I am back! Back with a new layout which I have been choosing for the past couple of weeks. I really like this new blogskin, it is the Autumn theme! Lots of stuff to blog about, especially in this new environment that I am livin in right now. I am going to write as much as I can, though I can't squeeze everything in this first post of the year. It would probably take me a week to blog everything that has happened in this short span of 3 weeks, I will try...hah

28 Dec
Day of departure. I didn't sleep for more than 4 hrs the night before, woke up at abt 545am but didn't wish to get out of the bed which I will be leaving for the next 6 mths. Didn't feel sleepy at all probably because I was too excited abt whats gonna happen in the day. Arrived at the airport Terminal 3 ard 730am when qt was already there waiting, hah, really sorry abt tat. Checked in my luggages before going for breakfast at the foodcourt.


Thanks to my friends who have sent me your well-wishes the day before, really appreciate!

It was a long flight, 6 hours to Seoul and another 10hrs to San Franscisco. I was assigned a window seat, surrounded by Indians. For a moment, I thot I was on the wrong plane. Have nothing much to say abt SIA, great service and entertainment. I think I watched 3 movies in total and I listened to the whole of Jay Chou Concert album, one which I didnt had a chance to buy. The 2nd part of the flight was the worst, eyes were so tired and I really wanted to sleep but was awakened by the annoying baby cries. I am pretty sure there are at least 2 who kept on crying throughout but the air stewardess couldnt do anything abt it. Oh ya, it takes 7 hours to fly across the Pacific Ocean from Tokyo to the States. Can't believe it can take so long, gosh!

Reached San Francisco at 11am, greeted by the long queue at the Customs. One thing I don't like abt Custom Officers, they like to take their own sweet time! Ya, I totally hate that, haha...

0 Flame: