Mon, Wed, Fri
EART 121 - The Atmosphere (930am - 1040am)
ENVS 168 - Biogeochemical and the Environment (11am - 1210pm)
ENVS 25 - Environmental Policy and Economics (330pm - 440pm)
There is however a discussion (or tutorial in NUS) on Thur Evening which just forces me to go to sch just to attend it -_-
So far I have been punctual for my morning classes, hengz ah! Now that no one is around to wake me up, I have to prepare myself with my 2 alarm clocks. hahaz, ya, together with my watch and handphone, these 4 alarm gadgets have to wake me up no matter what. I guess I just sleep early the night before, Mister Lyon has to make it a habit!!
I just returned from San Francisco on Sunday night, uploaded the photos in Facebook, will blog abt the trip a few days later after I have choosen the good ones for my blog.
Today was a free day for me, I started to cook a meal for myself.

0 Flame:
Post a Comment