Friday, January 16, 2009

First Week in California

Its really great to have a person to bring me around an area that I havn't been to. Somemore that person is related to my family, yup, Cousin Chor Tiong. Thanks to him that my friend n I have a place to live during Christmas-New Year week. He has been working in Fremont for abt 8 years and is living with his university friend who is the landlord. Had lots of fun playing with the landlord's child, Edmund, who is rather playful and naughty, hahaz...Cousin was on leave that week and he actually changed his plans because I was coming to the States and he wanted to bring me around. Just wanna say a big "Thank You"!
The apartment is really huge!

The big LCD TV and cute piano for little Edmund to practise

Cousin (left), his landlord's family with little Edmund, me and my friend Wang Han

0 Flame: