Attended harmonica concert with qt on sat. Decided to ask her out since I haven been hanging out with her often ever since I entered uni, and she going to graduate really soon. The splendid performance brought back beautiful memories. Still remembered those days when we performed during syf, hehe, the thought of it just makes me feel old. Then went for haagen ice cream at Holland V but were disappointed that the waffle went out of stock (we were told 15 mins after we made our order). So funny cuz qt was really hungry. I know she was abt to strangle the waiter. lol….
Actually I have always wished to see my own classmates perform. Wangqi was part of the ensemble too, probably her last performance in sch before she leaves for France next sem for 2 years. Really amazing how this friend can cope with so many ccas and still maintain her grade.
Recently, I just realized actually a handful of my current classmates have love problems. Maybe I am that kind of person whom people like to confide in. Or maybe I am good in keeping secrets. I can’t imagine I actually chatted with one of them yesterday night till 3am, talking abt bgr stuff.
It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. This is so true……
Song Recommendation of the Week:
These guys are experimenting with a dancier sound this time round. But I guess they are sticking to pretty familiar territory on this third studio album, which maybe explains the unclever self-title “Simple Plan”. Perhaps the plan for this one is really that simple. lol…okie, this single proves that they are always ready to try on new stuff, thinking outside the box when it comes to their own music. This 1st single adds a bit of funky electronic loops to classic rock guitars, crackled with edgy, funky energy and a huge poppy chorus. Produced by Dave Fortman of Evanescence and Timbaland….shiok!
...
Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....


0 Flame:
Post a Comment