“Apple iPod” is finally off my wish list! Hah…It feels so good to be able to pamper oneself once in a while. Have been hunting for the best lowest price these few weeks at Sim Lim Sq and decided to purchase it last Sat at $3**. Bought an additional remote which was found to be faulty and had to change for something else which I haven’t decided. Spent my whole Sun sourcing for a radio remote and the hunt eventually ended at Wheelock AppleShop. I realized I have been spending a huge sum of $ on music. Actually it is one of those few things that I would be willing to part with my money. Gee….I wanna learn piano soon and I am not bluffing lor...
Hope everything goes well for her tonight... :)
Hope everything goes well for her tonight... :)
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Chris Brown – With You
One of the most potential and romantic tracks on his second studio album “Exclusive”. After he topped the pop charts with his dance floor filling debut "Run It", he has not yet released a top-notch romantic performance until now. This number kicks off with strumming guitar as he pours out his heart with romantic passion. An amazingly talented dancer who can truly communicate to an audience vocally. This song is great wedding and prom song, likely to be in the top 10 annual songs for this year….
Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....
Chris Brown – With You

One of the most potential and romantic tracks on his second studio album “Exclusive”. After he topped the pop charts with his dance floor filling debut "Run It", he has not yet released a top-notch romantic performance until now. This number kicks off with strumming guitar as he pours out his heart with romantic passion. An amazingly talented dancer who can truly communicate to an audience vocally. This song is great wedding and prom song, likely to be in the top 10 annual songs for this year….
Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment