Today is Feb 29, a date that occurs only every four years. For those who are born on this day, Happy Birthday! It’s been a long wait. According to some known sources, this is the only one day that a woman can propose to her partner. This isn’t practiced in Singapore though, only in Ireland and UK….The norm is still the norm…
Mid term break ending really soon, lab reports, projects, assignments, they are just piling up. And I tend to get easily tired these days. Lots of people are studying, I can tell, just by stepping into Central Lib and YIH study area. Good for them but bad for me, haha, cuz I am stuck with my 2164 lab report, no directions whatsoever. I think I gonna stop and just move on with other stuff. 5 mid terms, 1 has passed (I think I did okay, a consolation, but must still wait for result to be released). Recently, I have been seeing my 2183 tutor for consultation, though I disturbed him quite a few times, but he is really a nice guy la. I really wish all my tutors are like that.
I think I am having too much fun, slacking, going on friendster, chatting on MSN till 2am. Everyday is passing by so quickly. Did up a schedule for this recess, but didn’t follow closely. Hehe…anyway, was invited by Lawrence for a dinner party on wed. Turnout was pretty good, thumbs up for the food, cooked by his mum who looked to be in her 40s, but she is actually in her 60s, shhh…..lol. Left early anyway, cuz I do not know a lot of ChESS people also, some I knew didn’t up, only a handful.
Went to watch Kungfu Dunk with her at vivo this evening, had planned to catch it two wks ago but encountered some small hiccups. Won a pair of GV movie passes on cny eve, had to put them to “good use” anyway. Actually wanted to catch Leap Years but the good seats are alr gone. Singaporeans are really fast, but what’s more memorable than catching this movie on the day itself. Anyway, the brownies with vanilla ice cream at harbourfront breeks are really delicious, next time I would definitely order again...
Had a little chat on msn with shuling this morning, was pondering on what she had mentioned, maybe it is time to start to reach for goals....
Everybody should.......it is just part and parcel of life....though there would be obstacles waiting for us to overcome...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment