Was intending to take a rest tonight and forget abt the lab reports and assignments for a while. I actually spent my whole sat churning out 2401 report, but seriously, it is easier than 2164 which I am still directionless…..I need to read up more on reinforced concrete, this mod just gets tougher and tougher. Lecturer is okay, kept on ensuring his student “Don’t worry, don’t worry!”. Yup, wait till the quiz is here. Two 2164 quizzes scheduled and the date of the first one is not even announced yet. Already week 8 le. Maybe it is just me, my attitude towards civil modules. Other than infrastructure and uncertainty, I just can’t seem the love the rest. Maybe I should learn how to love them…….
Had a “fruitful” sat. It didn’t turn up well as the event was so unexpected. Went to christine’s house to get some stuff and was stuck at the voideck cuz my car suddenly couldn’t start up. Panic! Started to call for help. Then the serviceman took his own sweet time to come and change the battery. In the end, I wasted an hr and a half just waiting for him to arrive. Anyway, hiccups like this really gave me an opportunity to learn more abt the different parts of the car and how they function. Now I know how to check the battery le….lolz….
Wanna take this opportunity to apologize to meiling, didn’t feel good to misplace her tutorial notes. Sometimes I wonder what’s happening to me this year, first is faiqah’s ext cord, then my thumbdrive, now is meiling’s notes…..Now is only March, I am just afraid of what’s coming up in the future…..*scared
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
The intro of this song would make u think that it is a Jack Johnson tune, I thought so, but nope, this is beautifully done by the Geek in the pink, American singer-song writer, Jason Mraz. Most people would know him from his very first hit single “The Remedy (I Won’t Worry)”. Sadly, his previous “Mr A-Z” album didn’t do that well and now he is back with a brand new album “We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things” set to release in May this year. This first single features the variations of Jason’s voice and I admit I really love the rhythm. Amazing song, the words are like poetry and his voice makes the words just float in the air.
Learn from the lyrics, do not hesitate, go for it! This song really describes my mood man...
Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....
Had a “fruitful” sat. It didn’t turn up well as the event was so unexpected. Went to christine’s house to get some stuff and was stuck at the voideck cuz my car suddenly couldn’t start up. Panic! Started to call for help. Then the serviceman took his own sweet time to come and change the battery. In the end, I wasted an hr and a half just waiting for him to arrive. Anyway, hiccups like this really gave me an opportunity to learn more abt the different parts of the car and how they function. Now I know how to check the battery le….lolz….
Wanna take this opportunity to apologize to meiling, didn’t feel good to misplace her tutorial notes. Sometimes I wonder what’s happening to me this year, first is faiqah’s ext cord, then my thumbdrive, now is meiling’s notes…..Now is only March, I am just afraid of what’s coming up in the future…..*scared
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
The intro of this song would make u think that it is a Jack Johnson tune, I thought so, but nope, this is beautifully done by the Geek in the pink, American singer-song writer, Jason Mraz. Most people would know him from his very first hit single “The Remedy (I Won’t Worry)”. Sadly, his previous “Mr A-Z” album didn’t do that well and now he is back with a brand new album “We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things” set to release in May this year. This first single features the variations of Jason’s voice and I admit I really love the rhythm. Amazing song, the words are like poetry and his voice makes the words just float in the air.
Learn from the lyrics, do not hesitate, go for it! This song really describes my mood man...
Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment