The year of rat is a good year for those ox-es like me, in terms of wealth, love and career. But it seems like every year is the same. Sometimes I wonder if it is really true, not that I totally don’t believe in horoscope. Anyway, was really ‘high’ (not that shake head kind) on new years’ eve counting down, so much so that I actually develop a slight fever on 初一, but still continue to bai nian, lol, cuz normally the ‘harvest’ is the greatest on the first day. No lar, I am not those greedy kind, just that I would feel a bit rude if I didn’t visit my close relatives that day. Steamboat was nice, I love the wanton shrimp my ah ma made. Sianz, have to control my diet these few days le, those pineapple tarts, bak kwa, love letters, lots of goodies waiting for me leh….Arggg.....
On the bright side, Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Go ahead and feel the love in the air……
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Collin Raye – Love, Me

If u are looking for classic country love ballads, u can’t miss his Love Song Collection album. Collin is, in my opinion, one of the best at singing love tunes, and making you remember the feeling of falling in love. This number needs no introduction, it’s everyone’s favourite…..
To those married or attached, happy Valentine’s Day. Enjoy..
To those who are single and looking, jiayou worz…
Btw, I give this song 4.5 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment