Friday, August 17, 2007

First wk over!!!

First wk of sch had just flown by, glad that I had survived it, sad that I still can't understand some of the things that were being taught. Sold my mle and electrical eng textbks, and coincidentally, one of the buyers was from EVE. Still considering whether to purchase struc text, though the lecturer kept on saying there was no need to get one. Tutorial balloting starts today...headache again, hope I could get those timeslots I wanted. If not, must standby on wed to do a swap if possible....

Had a pretty long day on Wed and Thur. Sch ended on 3pm on Wed and I had to rush to Jeremy's house by 4pm to give extra tuition. His sch had given him a couple of days OFF for some e-learning assignments and he requested for tuition. Didn't wanted to teach initially coz sch starting this wk but since he was so eager to learn, I find no reason to reject him. Managed to rush out some teaching material after sacrificing a few hrs of sleep. Haha...and I started yawning after teaching for an hr. Maybe I was really too tired that day. I had never yawned during tuition, or maybe I didnt realise it. Was really glad that his maths is improving after a few mths of tuition, otherwise I might be "sacked"..lol

My favourite mod is now gem2900. The only mod that I could finally understand. I am not saying that it is easy, maybe is becos of my interest ba. The best thing is that there is no tutorials and no projects. Yay! Pretty worried initially coz they actually included a group project in the CA assessment in precious sems. And I have enuf CE projects lor...they can't be that cruel to me. Thur lec started at 6pm, and I entered the LT abt 20 mins late. Actually I was already 5 mins late when I reached Sci fac, I thought LT 32 could easily be found just by following the signs. I ended up walking for 15 mins, passing by several LTs, finally found it at the "hill top". Ya, located at the top of a multi storey carpark, at dept of bio sci. A bit restless after wondering for so long, luckily lec ended pretty early, abt 720pm....tired le...I hope people can request for a webcast for this late Thur lec. But my CE modules cannot be webcasted la, no camera behind LT2....I want Webcast!!! Coz I dun understand the german lecturer leh....haha....his accent....okay, I know....Lyon very bad, everytime criticize people.....I think I must go and 自我反省.....

0 Flame: