First day of sch started with 6 hrs of lectures in LT2. Best thing abt this LT is that it is never too cold, yup, finally got away from LT7A - The Freezer. Really worried abt the uncertainty module, what is he trying to say? I guess I really need to get the text asap. Gd thing is this mod doesnt have lab sessions. The rest of CE mods have projects also (just saw Infrastructure lectures notes, haiz...) Hydraulics lecture gives me memories of my SS mod which I took in Sem 1. A lot of pics, little notes....I dun think he went thru a lot of things today. Struc lec was okay, just a bit worried abt the lab project. I got to admit the lectures are boring today. Maybe I still need some time to adapt to sch life....
Song Recommendation of The Week: 
Aly & AJ – Potential Breakup Song
My favourite upbeat song at the moment. These 2 acting/singing sisters, Alyson and Amanda Joy Michalka, have obviously gone thru a rough patch in their own relationships. Their latest album “Insomniatic” seems to be a bit more emo and personal compared to their previous work. This song is a straightforward, almost bitter song about, yup, a breakup of course. The beat, the lyrics are so catchy, just can’t seem to get tired of this number. This is wat I call “Sister Power”….
Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....
0 Flame:
Post a Comment