
This year, it was a choice between B.o.B and Lambert but I chose the latter.
The 8th season of American Idol Runner-up, amazingly doing much better than champion Kris Allen. I realized it has been the trend that the Runner-ups of AI has gotten much fame and success than the winner, of course with the exception of Kelly Clarkson. However, mainstream media speculation has been centered on Lambert’s sexuality, after photos of him kissing another man have been released, oh well, he didn’t really deny the fact that those are his photos. Is he gay or not? Haha, I dun really want to know. I was already a bit shocked when the past AI Runner-up Clay Aiken declared he was gay =x That’s enough. Lambert visited us this year and was part of the F1 performance. He has a rather unique fashion sense and I am looking forward to his next album.
“For Your Entertainment”, his debut album released a total of 3 singles this year. “Whataya Want From Me”, “If I had You” and “Fever”, a song wrote by GaGa , each peaked twice consecutively. An impressive performance this year!


0 Flame:
Post a Comment