
Her first album in 2001 was disastrous! Then two years ago, the ambitious Katy released her second album and was later well known for the little girl who gave us “Hot & Cold” and that was her best single. Making a comeback this time round, I can tell she is hungrier for more success and fame as her third album “Teenage Dream” dropped while in Singapore. Not sure if she distributed free CDs while she was swimming with bikinis on the roof garden of MBS but she was definitely there at the start of 2010. And Boomz! The first 3 hit singles went straight to the top of the charts in Singapore, one after another. Good news for her. "Teenage Dream" has been nominated for Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album at the 53rd Grammy Awards. I hope she wins cause’ I feel that no one deserves it better than her.


0 Flame:
Post a Comment