Thursday, November 18, 2010

Work + CJ Recital Concert

Harlow! It’s 11am.
I am blogging….ssshhh…

Just finished drafting out my first meeting minutes and waiting for my mentor to return and vet it.
I hope he comes in after lunch, so that he can give me more work to do, so that I can get to know my work better.
Its feels a lil’ out of place and extremely boring when there is nothing to do. The people around u are busy, sitting beside them and holding the similar position as them and unable to help them in their work, makes me feel really bad.
The fact is….MisterLyon just can’t idle around !
I rather u give me work to do to fill up my day and I shall do my best for u, just don’t let me sit around do nothing and take your salary. Full time job isn’t like internship, where u can just bump around and wait for the time to knock off, complete 12 weeks and get the module credits. It isn’t the same.
I have a very simple plan. I just want to carve out a decent path for my career =)

Actually I have been procrastinating for so long about the minutes cuz I actually intended to finish it up yesterday, in the end I spent the whole afternoon at amk and only bought a silver skinny tie + pin that has a shape of a music note.I thought the pin was pretty nice when the saleslady recommended to me, actually I just need something to hold the tie in place when I dance.

Ya, and talking abt dance, CJ Concert in hmm…2 days time !! or if I really count it correctly, 56 hours from now! Haha
I am really looking forward to it and having a great time this coming Saturday night at Singapore Poly Convention Auditorium.
Last time I performed was JC SYF for harmonica. Its been a while….ermm..6 years lol.
Have been practicing like 3 times a day. Not a lot I know. But that’s how much time I have when I reach home and get settled down. But MisterLyon is quite confident abt the steps now, compared to the beginning where question marks start to crowd my head. Am going to try my very best on Saturday!
Dancing to G.Na’s “I’ll Back Off So You Will Live”.
Love the choreo of this song together with Gee/Run Devil Run Combo.
I wonder if she is still around in town. She looks really pro in her vocals when she performed on Star Search last Sunday and I am just stunned at how her fan base expanded. I guess nowadays is …K-POP in the house!!

And talking abt K-POP, its finally the time to purchase the SS3 tickets.
The day to purchase online-tics coincidentally falls on the same day of Recital but luckily it is in the morning and I should be at my computer at that time. A bit confused abt the category tho. Anyway, still waiting for replies from their blog.
But then again, I think I might not be going.
Email received. Meeting already planned tat day at 430pm. Isn’t it supposed to be working half day on Saturday?? Sighz.
I guess standby 24/7 is must for me.
*Crossing fingers*
I will just go over at night, be outside the indoor stadium and scout for nice merchandise LOL.
A bit like Paparazzi =P

0 Flame: