Its week 2 for me.
The last week was super unproductive, except for the fact that I was able to know Tuas even better than before. Other than that, I felt like I was reading FYP thesis.
A nice Deepavali holiday at the end. Good break for me since I was sick and needed more rest.
Friday went out with the girls to scout for Recital outfit. Came back with only a pair of black shoes + one $4 bling bling tag.
That feverish feeling came back today.
I think I am just tired.
Watched the dance for Mirotic over and over again and felt like a lost sheep.
Suddenly had that feeling of moving out on my own.
Certain things just had to happen, even it was kind of expected, but u just feel helpless when u had to face it.
I am really clueless...
Apologies if I didnt handle it well.
Leaving house at 545am later, expected to reach home at 1015pm.
16 hrs..
Long long day, and probably gonna be the same for Tue too.
4 hrs to waking up.
Shall I get myself a Mac breakfast later?
Bye.
Its an inevitable truth.
but
My heart has only that lil' amount of space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment