Ytd morning was really rotten.
It all started from work, had last minute meeting at 950am when I already have plans to do something impt at 10am. But well, no choice.
The worst thing is I have to write a report on a case that I lost.
Mood was really down after I came out of the conference room.
and to add to that, ss3 tics sold out pretty fast. But there were bulk orders, pretty much confirmed. Beri Beri unfair!
Left work at 1245, decided to visit JP sistic but could only find it after 20 mins.
Was given an expected reply from them.
Went back to the carpark and couldnt find the car cuz the carpark was really big and I rushed into JP without noting down the lot number. 2nd time already. At JP carpark, unless u park near the entrance, it is always advisable to just keep track of where your vehicle is.
Chiong to SP soon after, chose a wrong xpress exit which was congested, chose a wrong U-Turn into SP cuz the gate was closed which I didnt know. So have to U-turn back.
In life, there is no U-Turn though.
Sometimes I am unsure if I have crossed the boundary.
I try not to, but my heart say otherwise.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment