Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oops! Spent a bomb on a new pair of specs!
To me it is, cuz am currently saving lots. Continuously giving tuition.
Sometimes I think my mind is full of numbers.
Havnt had a concrete plan on how to deal with the tuition fee loan. The letter is coming, maybe with the 'IOU' I signed 4 years ago lol. *scared*
Have been pondering over the specs for the past week, and today happened to be the last day of promo, and I realli realli need to get a pair to standby. I predict the life of my current specs is going to end very soon, the rate I am dropping on the ground is pretty scary to hear of.
and I have the habit of sleeping on my specs unknowingly.

Dinner at AMK. Starved! Today was pretty rush for me in the morning but gladly everything went well. Skipped lunch tho -_- haha and I survived the whole day with a chicken bun burger.
Bad Bad habit!!

New movie 'Oceans' is showing in cinemas soon! But it is in FRENCH! diaoz
dunno if there is subtitles tho.
But its a nice movie if u like the ocean and underwater life :)
....I just want to see the dolphins!!!

0 Flame: